|YIELDS: 5 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 15 mins|
1 banana peeled
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tbsp Mdrive Start Chocolate Mousse
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
Date syrup (or maple syrup)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend it up until it's completely smooth.
- Heat up you pan on medium low for 1-2 mins.
- Lightly spray the pan with cooking spray.
- Add a scoop of mix to the pan and cook over medium low heat until they bubble up.
- Flip it over and cook the other side until golden brown and crispy.
- Add some sliced bananas and blackberries to the top and drizzle the date syrup over them!