|YIELDS: 4 Servings
||PREP TIME: 10 mins
||COOK TIME: 30 mins
||TOTAL TIME: 40 mins
1 lb assorted potatoes
½ red onion
2 red bell peppers
¼ cup olive oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
6 garlic cloves
- Cut the potatoes into large chunks. (If you have some smaller potatoes, leave them as is.) Place in a large bowl.
- Cut the onion into chunks and add to the bowl.
- Remove the ribs and seeds from the bell peppers, cut into chunks, and toss in the bowl.
- Peel and chop the garlic and add it to the bowl.
- Drizzle a healthy amount of olive oil over everything.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dump everything onto a large piece of tin foil and wrap up tightly.
- Grill for about 30 minutes, until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve alongside your favorite grilled meat and enjoy!