|YIELDS: 1 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 20 mins||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins|
A quick and easy breakfast that you can customize however you'd like! Try it with mushrooms, veggies, cooked sausage, bacon...whatever you (or the kids) can dream up!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the potato into cubes and place in the bottom of the ramekin.
- Season the potato with a pinch of salt, pepper, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Top the potato with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add pinch of salt, pepper, onion powder and Italian seasoning.
- In a small bow, mix the egg with a splash of milk until blended!
- Bake for 20 minutes, then broil for about 3 minutes to get the cheese crispy. (Watch closely while broiling so you don't burn it.)
- Let stand for about 3-5 minutes before serving.
Note: You can add anything you like in this soufflé...Mushrooms, veggies, cooked sausage, cooked bacon... whatever you can dream up! Super simple!