|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 25 mins||TOTAL TIME: 35 mins|
2 tbsp olive oil
Garlic powder, ground ginger, chili powder, salt, pepper
2 tbsp butter
¼ cup minced onion
2 tsp minced garlic
1 bag riced cauliflower (or 1 head of cauliflower pulsed in the food processor until finely chopped)
2 cups chicken stock
Dried basil, dried parsley, salt, pepper
½ cup shredded parmesan
½ cup shredded asiago
- Preheat oven or grill to 425°F.
- Place the wild mushrooms in an oven-safe dish and toss with the olive oil. Season to taste with garlic powder, ground ginger, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the mushrooms for about 30 minutes, until softened and browned. Remove from the oven and roughly chop.
- Heat the butter in a large pot over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic until softened.
- Add the riced cauliflower and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken stock, bring to a boil, and simmer, covered, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with dried basil, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir in the cheeses and continue simmering for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped mushrooms and serve!