|YIELDS: 4 Servings
||PREP TIME: 2 mins
||COOK TIME: 36 mins
||TOTAL TIME: 38 mins
1 lb red and yellow Yukon potatoes
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Garlic salt, to taste
Cast iron skillet
- Boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes, until tender. Drain.
- Heat a bit of ghee in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and and smash each one using a potato masher or large fork.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic salt and let cook for about 8 minutes, until a crust forms on the bottom.
- Carefully flip the potatoes over and continue cooking for another 5-8 minutes, until crispy on the bottom.
- Remove from heat and serve!