|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 2 mins||COOK TIME: 36 mins||TOTAL TIME: 38 mins|
These Cast Iron Smashed Potatoes are crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, and so darn good! The perfect side dish to serve alongside a steak.
- Boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes, until tender. Drain.
- Heat a bit of ghee in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and and smash each one using a potato masher or large fork.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic salt and let cook for about 8 minutes, until a crust forms on the bottom.
- Carefully flip the potatoes over and continue cooking for another 5-8 minutes, until crispy on the bottom.
- Remove from heat and serve!