|YIELDS: 2 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
This traditional Thai Cashew Chicken is delicious, healthy, and so simple to throw together! Tender chicken, veggies, and crunchy cashews in a sweet yet slightly spicy sauce. Takes about 20 minutes, start to finish, making it a perfect weeknight meal!
2 oz boneless chicken breast or thigh, cut into chunks
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large dried red chili, chopped
2 baby corn, cut into pieces
1 spring onion, cut into 1” pieces
¼ of an onion, halved
¼ of a carrot, sliced
2 tbsp roasted cashews
2 tbsp oil
¼ cup sauce (Ingredients below)
- Begin by whisking all ingredients for the sauce together in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat the oil, garlic, and dried chile in a wok over medium heat until fragrant. Add the chicken pieces and stir until cooked through.
- Stir in the baby corn, onion, carrot, and sauce. Continue cooking and stirring until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the spring onion and roasted cashews. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Serve over rice, if desired. Enjoy!