|YIELDS: 2 Servings
|PREP TIME: 5 mins
|COOK TIME: 15 mins
|TOTAL TIME: 20 mins
This quick and delicious Cajun Style Salmon Salad makes a healthy lunch or dinner. The salad veggies are just a suggestion; use up whatever you've got in the fridge. The flavorful lemon-Dijon vinaigrette tastes great on everything!
Red leaf lettuce
Sliced bell pepper
Fresh lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drizzle your salmon filet generously with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Season to taste with a combination of salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and chili powder.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the salad dressing.
- Prepare your salad using the ingredients listed or whatever fresh veggies you have on hand.
- Place the salmon filet on top of the salad and drizzle with the dressing.