|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 10 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
½ tsp salt
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp mustard powder
2 tbsp olive oil
(NOTE: Can use paprika, chili powder, cinnamon--be creative!)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Rinse and dry the Brussels sprouts. Trim the ends off of Brussels sprouts.
- Gently separate the leaves of the sprouts and place in a large bowl. (TIP: Stop when you get to the small leaves at the core.)
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, garlic powder and mustard powder.
- Sprinkle the mixture (to taste) on the leaves and gently toss with hands. (TIP: Better to start with a light seasoning. Can add more after the next step.
- Drizzle olive oil over the seasoned leaves and gently toss with hands. (TIP: If you feel the seasoning, then you have added to much. Start with a little and can add a pinch more now, if desired.)
- Evenly spread the seasoned leaves onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake (on the middle rack) for about 10 minutes.
- You may want to finish the leaves under the broiler for a few seconds for maximum crispness. (Keep an eye on it. The chips can burn quickly!)
- Place the chips in a bowl and enjoy with family and friends!