|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 3 mins||COOK TIME: 17 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
This giant, delicious, breakfast oven pancake can be done in under 20 minutes! Kids love watching it puff up in the oven!
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 2 tbsp melted butter, sugar, and salt.
- Slowly incorporate the flour until just combined.
- Heat the remaining melted butter in a large, cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour the pancake batter into the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 12 minutes, until set.
- Remove from the oven and top with lots of fresh fruit (I used banana, mango, nectarines, and blackberries.)
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve!