|YIELDS: 2 Servings||PREP TIME: 15 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 30 mins|
1-2 tsp curry powder
2 tsp chopped lemongrass
1 tsp chicken bouillon
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp vegetable oil
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp chopped chili
1 tsp chopped shallot
1 tsp chopped green onion
1 cup fresh water
Steamed white rice, for serving
Sliced cucumbers, for serving
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chicken legs with all ingredients except the water.
- Mix well and let marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Simmer over low heat until most of the sauce has been absorbed into the chicken.
- Add the cup of water and continue simmering until the sauce has thickened and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve over steamed white rice with sliced cucumbers.