|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 1 hr 30 mins||TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 40 mins|
Smoked pork belly is delicious on it's own, but BBQ master Jason Ganahl takes it to another level by wrapping it in BACON and brushing with spicy BBQ sauce and BOURBON!
- Preheat grill or smoker to 350°F.
- Slice the pork belly into 1 1/2" cubes.
- Generously season the pork belly with G-Que rub and grill/smoke until an internal temperature of 180°F is reached.
- Remove the pork belly from the grill and wrap each piece with a half strip of bacon.
- Wrap in foil and pour on some G-Que Hottish sauce and some of your favorite beer.
- Return to the grill/smoker until an internal temperature of 205°F is reached.
- Remove from the grill/smoker and brush with a mixture of 1 part apricot glaze, 4 parts G-Que Hottish, and a splash of bourbon.
- Return to the grill/smoker for 15 minutes and voila!