|YIELDS: 6 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 25 mins||TOTAL TIME: 30 mins|
These berry banana muffins are a great way to use up those ripe bananas sitting on your counter! Pair with a mimosa for the perfect weekend brunch!
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the bananas, vanilla extract, sugar, oil, and eggs to a blender and blend until smooth. (Alternatively, you can mash the bananas with a fork and whisk this all together.)
- Slowly stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the berries. (If using strawberries, roughly chop them first.)
- Fill each cavity of the prepared muffin tin about 3/4 of the way and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool slightly before removing from the tin.