|YIELDS: 2 Servings||PREP TIME: 30 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 45 mins|
BBQ'D Italian herb salmon is one the easiest and most flavorful ways to cook your fish. Using cedar wood planks makes this salmon moist and tasty! Give it a try!
- Soak your cedar wood planks in water for 30-60 minutes. This will avoid your planks from burning on the grill.
- Preheat BBQ Grill to 375°F.
- Rinse the salmon fillets with water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the salmon filets on the cedar planks skin side down and rub them with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, kosher salt and pepper over the salmon filets and place on the grill for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Pull the salmon off the grill and garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy!