|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 40 mins||TOTAL TIME: 50 mins|
A delicious, one-bowl recipe for Banana Chocolate Chip Loaf. Gluten-free and loaded with healthy goodness thanks to addition of collagen and flax meal!
2 very ripe bananas
3 tbsp collagen powder
2 tbsp flax meal
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch sea salt
1 cup almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
½ tsp baking soda
⅓ cup chocolate chips
½ cup chopped raw pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9 x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place the ripe bananas in a large mixing bowl and mash until just a few lumps remain.
- Stir in the eggs, collagen, flax meal, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, let cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!