BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 10 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 25 mins|
A mouthwatering baked salmon recipe that doesn't even dirty up any dishes because everything cooks up nicely in a handy-dandy foil packet! Flavorful, healthy, and done in under 30 minutes!
1 large salmon filet
½ onion, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh dill, to taste
½ lemon, zested and juiced
¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with tin foil and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Break apart the onion slices and arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Season the onions with salt and pepper.
- Slice the lemon into thin rounds and place them atop the onions.
- Layer a bit of fresh dill over the lemon slices.
- Place the salmon filet on top of everything.
- Rub a bit of olive oil onto the salmon and season with salt.
- Top the salmon with a bit of lemon zest and fresh dill.
- Pour the lemon juice and water around the salmon.
- Fold the foil up around the salmon (don't close it entirely).
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the salmon flakes apart easily with a fork.
- Enjoy alongside your favorite veggies!