|YIELDS: 8 Servings||PREP TIME: 15 mins||COOK TIME: 4 mins||TOTAL TIME: 19 mins|
8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 cups macaroni and cheese, cooked and cooled
1 avocado, cut into small chunks
Vegetable oil for frying
BBQ sauce and ranch for dipping
Parsley, cilantro, or chives for garnish
- Assemble the egg rolls by laying out one of the wrappers with the corner pointing toward you.
- Spoon on about 3 tbsp mac and cheese, 2 tbsp bacon pieces, and 1-2 tbsp avocado. Brush water along the edges of the wrapper, fold the corner pointing toward you over the filling, then fold in the sides, and roll shut.
- Seal with water and place, seam side down, on a plate. Continue filling and rolling until all of the fillings have been used.
- Heat your favorite oil in a deep fryer or large pot until it reaches 350°F.
- Fry for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with BBQ sauce and ranch for dipping.