|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 15 mins||COOK TIME: 4 hrs||TOTAL TIME: 4 hrs 15 mins|
Recteq Screaming Pig seasoning
½ cup apple juice
Instant read thermometer
- Preheat grill or smoker to 235°F. Remove the ribs from the fridge and allow to come to room temp.
- Remove the membrane from the ribs and rub generously with Recteq's Screaming Pig rub (or your favorite dry rub). Follow up with a handful of brown sugar for both sides.
- Cook for 2 hours, then remove, wrap in foil, and add 1/2 cup apple juice to the bottom of the foil.
- Continue cooking for another 2 hours.
- Unwrap and cook for one more hour. (You should have an internal temp of around 203°F by this point.)
- Slather with your favorite BBQ sauce and dig in!