|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 15 mins||TOTAL TIME: 20 mins|
An Asian inspired grilled chicken recipe that doesn't require a ton of ingredients! Marinating the chicken overnight in a sweet and savory marinade really takes it to the next level. I love serving this with fried rice and pickled veggies.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
Juice of 1 clementine
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp minced garlic
1" piece of ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
1 tsp white pepper
1 pinch salt
- Combine the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, clementine juice, honey, minced garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper in a small saucepan and heat until the honey has fully dissolved. Taste, adjust seasoning, if needed, and let cool.
- Pierce each chicken breast several times with a fork to allow the marinade to soak in. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow container and cover with the cooled marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a preheated grill or grill pan.
- Grill for 6-10 minutes on each side, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Serve with your favorite sides (we love it with fried rice and pickled veggies) and enjoy!