|YIELDS: 6 Servings
|PREP TIME: 10 mins
|COOK TIME: 30 mins
|TOTAL TIME: 40 mins
Super simple marinated Asian Chicken Drumsticks. Looking for an easy bbq recipe for chicken this is it. So easy to make yet so tasty you'll want more.
12 chicken drumsticks
- Place all the ingredients for the marinade into a bowl and mix well.
- Put the drumsticks into a Ziplock bag and add the marinade on top. Close the bag and marinate in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and let sit in the marinade on the counter for 1 hour to get to room temperature.
- Preheat grill to about 400-425°F.
- Spray the grill with cooking oil so the chicken doesn't stick.
- Grill the chicken, rotating every 5 minutes, until cooked to an internal temp of 165°F and the skin is crispy!
- Add a salad, veggies or rice as a side dish! Serve it up and enjoy!