- Carefully wash your knife by hand and dry with cloth immediately.
- Don’t soak, and NEVER wash in a dishwasher.
- For maintenance, occasionally oil your knife with food-grade mineral oil to maintain it.
- Sharpen your knife as needed ideally with a whetstone, or take it to a pro.
- The knives do patina that is natural… they need to be cleaned and dried immediately after every use.
- When I'm cooking, I have a towel to wipe them off as I go… The patina can be easily removed using soap and water with an abrasive sponge.
- The Cleaver Knife is designed to slice meat / vegetables and will chop small poultry bones only. Do not try to chop large bones with it.