|YIELDS: 4 Servings||PREP TIME: 5 mins||COOK TIME: 2 mins||TOTAL TIME: 7 mins|
You can't go wrong with the wonderful combination of pork and peaches! These Grilled Prosciutto Wrapped Peaches make a delicious appetizer!
16 thin slices Manchego or Pecorino Romano cheese
2 large peaches
8 slices prosciutto
Honey, for drizzling
- Preheat your grill to high and lightly oil the grated.
- Cut each peach into 8 wedges. Tear each slice of Prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Place one slice of cheese on each peach slice then wrap with a piece of Prosciutto.
- Place on the grill and cook until charred, about 1 minute per side.
- Remove from the grill and place on a serving platter. Warm the honey up in the microwave and drizzle over the peaches.
- Serve and enjoy!